Re: TI-H: new schematic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: new schematic

The manufacturer for Tx and Rx is SHARP. I don't know where the data sheets
are on the web. If I find them I will let you know. If  can't find them I
will scan in and post the ones that I have. I will also be changing the Maxim
RS-232 driver to a DS275 from Dallas Semiconductor. It will aid in ease of
wiring. You may want to go ahead and do this if your going to build one.