RE: TI-H: Wait just 1 minute

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Wait just 1 minute

This is not pointed toward anyone on this list, but I try to remember a Bible proverb when some one starts getting under my skin... Proverbs: "Only a fool argues with a fool"!

I don't write much to this list but I thought I would express to everyone that it is nice to see how the majority of folks are tolerant of each others differing viewpoints :)