Re: TI-H: TI Port Doubler & Data/Address bus conections

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI Port Doubler & Data/Address bus conections

I am building a robot out of some ti92's, and it will be using direct
data/address bus access.  There are a few problems.  There is no
completely free addresses below 700000h.  No one seems to have enough
pinouts to address that high.  I have been asking questions on the list
about components (such as the chip number for the internal ROM) but since
no one has ever responded, I am getting nowhere quite quickly.  If some
people are willing to give information that they know, I would be glad to
post any info that I find on the list.  I will also have a web page of
everything I find up soon.

-Chris Lambert
clambert@geneva.edu