Re: TI-H: ultimate speakers for the TI calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ultimate speakers for the TI calcs

>At 07:55 AM 10/15/97 PDT, Richard Piotter wrote:
>>I ordered a pair of Multimedia Speakers from all electronics for
$3.00.

>Where can I get the catalog?
>
>>they sound
>>great with the calculators!
>
>which have you tried it on?

It works like the TI-Earphones, and that was the same for all of them,
so it will work on any calc that has a 1-bit mono or stereo sound
program (Not everything has been made for all the calcs, but thats
because the 85 has been around the longest.)

As for where...

http://www.allcorp.com

All Electronics

They are $3.00 and part number is SK-50. I recomend a small external amp
or an internal one like the amplified sound cart would work.