Re: TI-H: We need a FAQ!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: We need a FAQ!

Use a monospaced font like Courier New.

As for releasing the password to the account, I would say that we should
have a few people responsible for the FAQ and let them be the only ones
to know the password.  Otherwise, anyone who got ticked off at someone
could go delete a section of the FAQ.  When one person stops maintaining
the FAQ, the others could get someone new to help.

--
Jonathan Anderson
sarlok@geocities.com

"I can't be wrong - my modem is error correcting."

Follow-Ups: References: