Re: TI-H: Cheap TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Cheap TI-86

> I want to get a TI-86.  I am trying to find the lowest price for one.
> All I can find around here (Knoxville, TN) are ones for $120.  I was
> hoping someone who had purchased one could tell me where I might find
> one for less.

well, if you know someone who lives in Pittsburgh, PA (especially close to
a place called Cranberry township), you could have them go to the local
SunTV or Walmart, who through ad misprints, both have their ti86's priced
at $80. these stores are in the same mall, less than a mile from my house,
so this is how i got my 86 :) no, sorry, i won't buy calculators for
everyone (it isn't worth my trouble with shipping and all), but if you
have a friend/family member who lives relatively near here, that's what i
recommend you do

---
Nuke