TI-H: Broken TI-85!! Any techs???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Broken TI-85!! Any techs???

	Hey I don't know what happened to my TI-85. One day it was working
perfectly until the next day. The only thing I know that might have
affected the calc was maybe some drops of water, or a light drop to a
carpeted floor (about 1 meter). Then the next day it stop working. No dark
screens or anything. Just pure blank. I tried all the soft resetting
methods such as taking out all the batteries (including the lithium) and
pressing the ON button and others for many times. Still it didn't work. So
maybe I simple ran out of current in the batteries. I replaced all of the
batteries, including the lithium. Still didn't work. So what else should I
do. Last resort, call TI. They told to do the resetting methods again
(which I already did). Still no hope. All they told me was to send in the
broken TI and $70 and they'll send me a refurbished TI-85. But instead, I
bought a TI-86.
	I hope anyone has some tips to help me solve this problem. If all
other tips have failed, I guess I will probably either get a refurbished
85 and tinker with thing. Help me !!!!!