RE: TI-H: Ti Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Ti Modem

Oh god am I going to catch crap for this....
	I'm thinking of tossing in a tcp/ip stack as a program in XCalc.  Don't even bother yelling about this, as I know it's next to impossible.
	However, there are a few problems with that.  First, Pkzip support, the amount of available memory, and how in the heck can I make it decipher the packet data to write to the mem and affect the VAT?  If I put in a tcp/ip stack, you can be sure that the browser will have NO cache, even with an ex*nder.