Re: TI-H: Link cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Link cable

Geoff Kilpatrick wrote:

> Does Radio Shack have any jacks that can be used in place of the end of a
> ti-ti cable?  If someone has gotten one that works, could they tell me the
> part number or something?
>                                 Thanks,
>                                 Geoff
Yeah, get this part number from Radio Shack: 274-247 It is a 2-conductor
closed circuit 2.5mm phone jack. I know it is only a 2-conductor, but
look at it really close. It can be modified slightly to work as a
3-conductor. It is designed to be used as a jack with a switch, but it
you bent the contacts in the right places, it becomes a 3-conductor. If
anyone needs more help on this, e-mail me

greg

Follow-Ups: References: