RE: TI-H: TI-Graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: TI-Graphlink

don't worry about the ti-graphlink and how it works: it's totally different from the homemade ones.  First of all, the ti-graphlink preforms protocol switching stuff, and transfers at an arbitrary speed of 9600k.  homemade links go as fast as calc-calc transfers

"If I could be one thing in the world, I would be a tear born in your eye, living on your cheek, and dying on your lips" - Josh Collins