RE: TI-H: TI-Graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: TI-Graphlink

don't get it! make a parallel port one :) If you have a female -> male 25 pin cable, all you need is 2 diodes (led's if you want), some wire, and tape :) I made mine, downloaded the software, and it works BEAUTIFULLY!

"If I could be one thing in the world, I would be a tear born in your eye, living on your cheek, and dying on your lips" - Josh Collins