RE: TI-H: universal calc issues

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: universal calc issues

well, sorrrie! :P  Ok... An x windowing-like interface would be good for xcalc... I've heard it refered to as x-windows, tho, and what does it matter as long as the person reading understands it...

"If I could be one thing in the world, I would be a tear born in your eye, living on your cheek, and dying on your lips" - Josh Collins