Re: TI-H: AM link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: AM link

Matthew H. Fogle wrote:

> greg wrote:
>
> > Matthew H. Fogle wrote:
> > >
> > > I take it this is not compatible with the normal link as you
> > couldn't
> > > have tested it with that and had it work one way...
> >
> > I don't understand what your getting at.
>
>    I'm just asking if it's compatible with the normal link; the design
> I'm making and have now found all but one of the chips I need is. I'm
> wondering if you will tell me some of what you did and I can tell you
> what I'm planning... You have the easy part done now; I'd like to know
> when you try the bi-directional transfer and how you get the reciever to
> not go berzerk with the transmitter by it. I'm planning on a design with
> flip-flops; and not gates to turn off Rx for the moment while I Tx the
> data. The flip-flops will keep the calc thinking Rx is there though.
> What are your ideas?
>
> -=<Matt>=
The transmitter and receiver I used are very, very simple. I have still
not figured out exactly how I am going to transmit and receive. Maybe 2
different frequencies? Your idea sounds good too. I am just trying to do
this small enough to fit in the 92 with nothing out of the calc except
maybe a power switch.