TI-H: RF-link parts needed.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: RF-link parts needed.

>         Do you have an available diagram to check out or is this
> *design* like so
> many others just smoke and mirrors?  A block diagram would work just
> fine.
> Regards,

I'm VERY sure this link WILL work and will finally give us the RF
answer; however it might not if I can't find the parts. This isn't quite
a block diagram but I'm explaining it now. If someone wants to modify
this design feel free to mail me more about it. Here's the only thing
stoping me from building it today: I need two National Semiconductor
parts that one is marked obsolete and the other is not listed as
available period. If ANYONE can find a source for these two chips:
(LM1871 & LM1872) I can build it! What these are is a
Transmitter/Encoder and a Reciever/Decoder for RC car radio design. They
come complete with 6 programmable I/O lines (channels) to pass through
as either analog OR digital. Please let me know if you can find these
chips anyone... With these I am fairly positive that the rest of the
design is simply connecting it and some simple logic gates to keep it
nice and error free. If anyone wants more specs email me personally but
I believe this will work if those chips can be found.
Matthew H. Fogle

Follow-Ups: References: