Re: TI-H: Thanks to some.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Thanks to some.

At 08:34 PM 10/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Though my 'idea' about teh FM tuner deal may not have been new or a giant
>step.  I counted about 15 messages about ideas for it.  But I also counted
>about 4 messages tthat thought I was a moron.  I'm sorry I just subscribed.
>It also got people into thinking FM under fequ. 85 could maybe work.  I give
>up on the #@%Hoels taht tink everybody has to be a ^%$#ing master of
>hardware to say soming on the list.  Also thanks to all that accually helped
>and didn't write horrible  messages.

:x--------------------  SNIP  -------------------x:

Hey bud, don't give up on it. Screw the morons who have nothing better to
do than whine and degrade other people. People like you and I are on this
list to learn, and to make the TI a better calc. If someone is too immature
to accept that, then screw them. You don't owe them anything. Let them be
losers and you press on.

I have very little time to actually do any R&D, but I will support your
efforts with any technical data and theory that you need. JUST DON'T GIVE
UP. Your making a valuable contribution.

Leif

- zldgregory@biogate.com
    Dedicated to providing you with more
    information than you needed to know.

    To email me, remove the z in my address  -