RE: TI-H: $5 parallel link.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: $5 parallel link.

I'm not sure, but I won't flame you for it even if I knew.  But why bother?  the silicon switching type described work perfectly for me, and if you buy the proper equipment the first time, you save money, especially if you went to Radio Shack.
	And for the record, I built my Parallel link for only $3.40, and that's with sales tax.  It looks like crap because it has no hood or proper socket/plug (I used small 'gator clips on the "female" end), but I never have any problems, so why complain?
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
raptor_one@hotmail.com
Executive Director/Administrator