RE: TI-H: RF Linking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: RF Linking

I'm not sure it's full duplex, as that is physically impossible.  After all, how do you send two opposing direction signals over one wire?  I could be dead wrong, but that seems impossible.  I think what it does is switch over after a number of bits in order to run checksums or something, as if I disrupt communication for a brief period of time (using an FM transmitter at close range, 100 MHz range does the trick), it still sends the data out, albeit a bit slower.  There is some sort of correction and retransmission built in, I'm just not 100% sure as to how it works.  However, the basic mechanism is to switch between Rx and Tx.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
raptor_one@hotmail.com
Executive Director/Administrator