TI-H: SF 92 and Expander SF II with sound

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: SF 92 and Expander SF II with sound

>In this message, you mention something about the I2C interface. What
>exactly is it and where can I get more information on it?

Ask Osma Suominen (?). Osma seems to be the I2C expert on the list, I
know alot about it, but Osma probably can answer more of your questions.

Basicly though, it is a simple interface where each device has an ID
code and you can connect multiple devices.