TI-H: Okay I maybe overreacted

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Okay I maybe overreacted

When I called about the sound waves and my calc I was a little to happy
about it.
Okay so maybe it isn't great news but the FM deal  could work if you found a
way to get a clean channel.The next step would be to creat a false assembly
program.  Want it would pick up on the signal than it would wrtie 000' or
111's or something.  Just to prove that the link could work.  I opened one
of those FM Transmitters a couple days ago.I looked at the configeration of
all the parts.  It does seem that the thing is a lot of wasted space.  Only
so it could keep the antenna up.  You could easliy biuld it inside or at
least small enough to fit in a 1 by 1 by 1/2 inch box.   All some one would
have to be is make a small assembly programm that read the info and
converted it.  It may not be a huge step for you but I believe no one else
has got any closer.  Just becuase some people have expirience wiht this
stuff and are alos working on it.  It doesn't mean I can't share what I have
done.  I don't care if it ever works.  I was just #$&*#Aorund.