TI-H: Cordless transmission! First Step...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Cordless transmission! First Step...

I finally did it!  I took my 92 and 85 and made a transfer tool using FM
waves. Though now only my computer can pick up Sound, this could be used for
a step into the field.  It uses a simple desing and can be used for
anything.  I got the idea from a store version for a CD Player.