Re: TI-H: wireless link cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: wireless link cable

At 10:19 AM 10/3/97 -0600, you wrote:

>There is of course "a way". You can do anything if you put enough cash
>into the project. Of course your idea would run you a couple hundred
>dollars to get people to design and test and build it. You have to understand
>you need two channels and they have to be REALLY error free. To fit this
>inside the calc is going to be near impossible. Sorry. I am working on a
>external link which may work and be affordable. If you're wanting to hide
>the link from teachers eyes my best suggestion is learn another way to cheat.
>					-=<Matt>=-

:x--------------------  SNIP  -------------------x:

I think this was in reply to my message. Please quote when replying. I'm
out of school, so hiding it isn't a problem. It'd be nice to just sit down
during lunch or something with a friend and play a IF/IR game.  :)

I agree with you though. The idea is to make a good link cheap. It will
happen, there are alot of very intelligent ppl on these lists..

Leif

- zldgregory@biogate.com
    Dedicated to providing you with more
    information than you needed to know.

    To email me, remove the z in my address  -