Re: TI-H: TI-86 link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-86 link

I'm slapping myself right now.  Why didn't I think of that before!  Well I
tried out the cable on a non-turboed 83, and it still didn't work, so I checked
the cable again.  Lo and behold, there were two connections that had broken
apart, one inside each of the 3.5mm plug and jack.  That fixed the problem of
the neverending "Waiting..." screen, but I still got Error 38s, so I tried it
on my other computer AND IT WORKED!!!!  :)

Now I can transfer everything!  Thank you so much to all those that replied!

--
Anthony Huang  [mailto:pathogen@inow.com]
http://www2.inow.com/~pathogen