RE: TI-H: lots of ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: lots of ideas

Sorry to rain on your parade, but that idea floated around the list a few months ago.  I think there was a problem with powering it due to the AC and voltage.  Anyway, I think that the LED method might work, it just needs proper grinding, reflective tape
And as for the brightness issue with red vs green LEDs, I could be dead wrong (and probably am), but the brightness and the wavelength have some sort of relation, so a 2000mcd green might not be necessary.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
raptor_one@hotmail.com
Executive Director/Administrator