Re: TI-H: Backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Backlight

<< I have a Sony Cd player that I got about 3 years back or so that had
 backlit buttons and a backlit screen, I have taken it all apart and there
 are some *very* small leds underneath, so if someone could find out where
 to get something like those, they would work perfectly because they are
 small and (im assuming) they use little power.  the cd player I had had 2
 different colours in about a 2X1mm led... about 4-6 of them under the
 screen (they are also very flat) would work much better than ordinary lcds
 and they would fit alot better as well... I wish I could tell ya the name
 of them but I have no idea... >>

Why not ask Sony.......

Sorry =)