Re: TI-H: Backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Backlight

The external power supply is just a bit longer than a 9v battery, that is
including the battery and only as wide as the battery. It can be velcroed to the
back of your calc. It won't screw up your display if you are cautious and have
some idea of what your are trying to achieve, I can easily modify the calcs with
no problems. Oh, and you can't carry a lamp everywhere you go, cuz to power a
lamp you need electricity. Which contrary to popular belief is not everywhere
yet.