Re: TI-H: Backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Backlight

 it's not better, in my own opinion, if you HAVE to have it plugged into
an external supply to run it. My option costs only $40 (maybe less), and
it lights the entire screen nicely. You will STILL have the SAME PROBLEM
with the DIMMER pixels and DARKER background. It has to do with the
polarizer. I hope you figure it out, but as long as mine works, it's
fine. I will have to use a different brand or model screen, cause these
are nolonger sold, but many monochrome displays use this setup to light
up, so I just need to look!

HREF="http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html">The
HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Lair/8510/Richfiles.html">The