Re: TI-H: Electronics Tutorials

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Electronics Tutorials

that was compleatly pointless to write to the list and dissagre with
someones quote.
it is not the least bit offensive, if you find it so, then maybee you
didnt read it very carefully.

it is a famos quote, you can find it in any history book.
he was compareing a microsoft advertisement to a famos quote, implying
that microsoft is trying to domonate the industry(which i agree with to
a certain extent)i do like their software. except for windows. :)
i realy dont see what would be offensive..... if just the metion of
hitlers name offends you then im sorry , but that is no reason.

sorry for all the errors in spelling and grammer, but i gota go to class
and im in a hurry.

now for my ti-h related question...... :)
does anyone know a good source of EE books other that radio shack?
and also i have a handfull of motion controller chips(LM629M-6, and
LM629M-8) can these be used with any projects?
i also found a pressure sensor from motorola, i know that the temp chip
is Ic2 , and i dont think that this is , but is there any way to use it
as a pressure sensor for a ti calculator?
its an NPX4100A i belive?  anyone want to take a look at the data sheets
and see if it would work?

>From listown@towerguard.unix.edu.sollentuna.se Fri Nov 21 08:38:17 1997
>Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 08:22:48 -0800 (PST)
>From: Pedro Besteiro <texinus@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: TI-H: Electronics Tutorials
>To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
>Sender: owner-ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
towerguard.unix.edu.sollentuna.se id RAB16572

>I did not apreciate your nazi reference but, who am i to judge
>ayone??... the best way to dill with problems its to know them...
>
>---Matthew R Price <pricem@juno.com> wrote:
>>
>>=20
>> On Wed, 19 Nov 1997 20:27:55 -0500 Ian Warner <dagon23@geocities.com>
>> writes:
>> >Does anyone know where i can find some electronics tutorials?
>> >(Having to do with modifying calcs...)
>>=20
>> I learned a lot from the "Understanding ..." series from Radio
Shack.=20