Re: TI-H: Digital temperature sensor (LM75CIM-5)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Digital temperature sensor (LM75CIM-5)

anyone care to convert that driver to the 92(fargo)?
if anyone could do this please contact me .  i have like 20 chips,
i have built several for my 85 and i want one fer myt 92