Re: TI-H: IR-Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR-Link

At 20:46 1997-11-19 +0000, you wrote:
If you not want programmable components you should wait a little while for
my friend Magnus Svedins construction. He is building a ir-link with a few
common components. And that is cool!
We have two options here: With a onchip processor or with "common
components". Why not both?
I am really tired of explaining all this things around the link and its
functions! If you go on like this no one want's to build a good ir-link. I
only make it for fun! It's going to be a really good link (It's working but
I will not release the code yet! It must become better first!). But it seems
like no one wants a good ir-link! Or?

Per-Erik Andersson
pea@dalnet.se
page at: http://www.dalnet.se/~pea/pic.htm