Re: TI-H: Clock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Clock

A clock wuld not be great thing be have.

1:  The clock must be on at all times the calc only uses batt when it is on.
 The mem chip keeps track of teh stuff you have when you turn it off not the
'calc' itself (I mean with batt)

2:  The calc has no way of knowing when or how long the calc had been turned
off.

3:  Battery power without hacking a great deal would be a pain.

4:  becuase of 1:  it could be done but you would have to have a separate
processor for it I beilieve.

5:  All this is from me JOhn Fraser and it may be wrong.  I don't know a lot
but this is what would come to my mind when thinking about this.

----------
œœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœ

q•

œœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœ