Re: TI-H: Digital temperature sensor (LM75CIM-5)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Digital temperature sensor (LM75CIM-5)

It may be  you need a Electrolytic capacitor, not the ceramic disk type.
The electrolytic are the "can" shaped capacitors. Usualy blue or grey
plastic with the volts and uf printed on the side. MAke sure to connect
the lead on the (-) side to ground, putting them in backwards can ruin
them.

>Ok, I got the LM75CIM-5 chip and buildt a little circuit board for it
but
>when I run the sensor.85s in usgard, I get readings that are not
correct.
>It says 0 C and 32 F.  I used silicon switching diodes and a capacitor
>found in some old kit.  I think it mught be the capacitor, what
kind/size
>should I use. The one I have says:  104M.  (capacitors are the little
round
>kind of flat yellow/brown/orange guy's right?)
>Thanks,
>Corey
>This message brought to you by Corey Runge, His ISP, and the letter 'W'

Richard Piotter

E-Mail:
richfiles1@hotmail.com
richfiles@usa.net