Re: TI-H: IR-Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR-Link

But, what if someone walks between the link?  What if there is an error?
Your idea is good, you whould try it, but people have already thought of
this.  The only thing that would be practicle would be chatting durring
math (hehehe) and 2 player games or controlling your TV.  To transfer
programs, you could write a driver in asm that would send a byte, and then
the byte would be sent back to the calc.  Simple error checking!

Grant