TI-H: IR-Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: IR-Link

After reading a few messages from this list about a possible IR link
for TI calculators, I thought of a nifty way of doing this so that it
would work with both the TI-protocol as well as any ZShell or
assembly programs--it would function as though there would be just a
plain old wire between the two.  I bought a few parts from Radio
Shack and was doing some experimenting of my own and it looks very
practical.  I just need to order a few parts that are not available
from Radio Shack and I will be underway.  I'm hoping it won't cost
more than $20 (which is very probably if it works) and I'm also
hoping that it will be composed of only a few chips at each end.  If
I make any more progress on this project, then I'll keep you updated.

Ed Plese
http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bay/2267