RE: TI-H: Complaining about memory...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Complaining about memory...

Okay, First off, I'd like to see a bit more support here.  I admit that Mel is a good engineer here, but he isn't the only one.  Also, according the the bit of history that I've seen on the list, if it weren't for Mel, the EuP wouldn't exist either.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that the EuP is crap also, because it works, and it's available, which is something that can't be said for the E2/3 yet.
	You can toss on a serial interface, an LCD screen, and a Pentium CPU as the microcontroller for all I care, but most of us are amateur designers, and as such, have little money.  If I can afford the EuP and not the E2, then guess what?  I'll build what I can and be happy.  Quite honestly, I can't wait until Christmas, especially at the rate of design that the EuP is at.
	It's just a market, and the people will follow what they believe in.  I'll follow my wallet and my calendar, because I want to distribute any hard drive as soon as possible.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group