RE: TI-H: DriverLESS Memory Expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: DriverLESS Memory Expander

Well, there IS a way, but the calc would become incredibly difficult to work with.
Step 1:  An assembly driver to handle the pages (Usgard TSR most likely)
each page would be a standard page to the calc, VAT, graphmem, etc.
Hit a key sequence, and BOOM!  your memory seems wiped clean.  What really happened was that it transferred the contents of RAM to a buffer and transferred a different page in to the main RAM.  Of course, you can't have contiguous memory or anything as useful as that, and you may even need your standard OS on each "page", but it would do the trick.
But at this point, GET AN EXPANDER.  It's the almost the same thing.

Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group