TI-H: EuP or Exium EuP...What ever!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: EuP or Exium EuP...What ever!

Okay I'm now going to sell them so lace your orders.  Sarting now the price
is now $45 including shipping.  If you live far away I might ask you get one
from Grant on this list(The creator of the driver for this great deal)  This
helps us make more and alos cut down on shipping.  Note that the Exium EuP
is the EuP from bryan that has been renamed,  It does usethe chips from him
so don't get the wrong idea.

If you need more info then e-mail me. If you know what it is and want to
order then tell me and I'll get you on the waiting list for some and also
give you my mailingn address.  Thanks in advance.

John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the Exium EuP
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware