TI-H: 8x Drivers Pleeeeeeeeeeze!!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: 8x Drivers Pleeeeeeeeeeze!!!!!!!!!!

     >>> I don't know if I even feel it <<<
>>> is worth releasing the driver.  (8x EuP) <<<

What!!! Why! THe 8x calcs are probably far more common than the 92,
since they are primarily used in schools. These drivers are NEEEDED!

Why???

The ESF is dead, the EII is taking forever, And the EuP has already
proven itself as the only CURRENTLY working expander with readily
avaliable parts!

To kill the 8x version of the drivers is not all that good. For the
first time, there is a possibility of running a single expander on any
calc!

Please give a reason for this statement.

Thanks!

Richard Piotter

E-Mail:
richfiles1@hotmail.com