Re: TI-H: Copyrights

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Copyrights

SORRY, BUT AT IS HOW TO REGISTER A COPYRIGHT.

Copyright law allows you to place a copyright by merely announcing it,
infact, anthing copyrightable is automaticaly copyrighted to the
creator, whethere he/she cares or not. That cash thing is for big
buisneses that have to wirry about otheres stealing stuff and claiming
it is theirs. It gives a foot hold only if you go to court. I could
copyright this message I am writing if I wanted to, because it is a
writted, document! You don't have to pay for a copyright, you pay to
REGISTER a copyright so you have total protection by the law IF someone
claims they designed or wrote or whatevered it. Also, you DON't Need a
BUSNESS to copyright stuff.

>To properly copyright something, you have to first get the name of your
>buisness down with the US (about $15) then register Exium with
HappyWare