RE: TI-H: Re: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Re: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.

Thank you for that great remark.  Also I like your apple plege.  Can I use
it on my mac joke site?  I have to live wiht a mac.
John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the EuP
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware

----------
> From: Rosyna <rosyna@bright.net>
> To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: RE: TI-H: Re: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.
> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:58:02 -0500
>
> At 2:10 PM -0500 on 11/11/97, ryan pogge wrote:
>

> > opening the calc is takeing a chance?  What are you talking about...i
> > open mine all the time, and it is just fine. just dont pull on the lcd
> > too hard and rip the wires out........
> > DO NOT CUT ANYTHING WITH A FRIGING RAZOR BLADE!!!!!
> > THIS IS TAKEING A CHANCE.
> > just unscrew the back cover, much safer.
> > prying works ok....but you can slip and scratch the lcd, and you can
> > crease the cover. so again , just unscrew the screws(thats what they are
> > there for ;))
>
> Isnt the LCD screen Glass, I am not sure (I had to get dust out 4 months
> ago) If it is Glass NOTHING BUT A DIAMOND TIPPED-SOMETHING CAN HARM THE
LCD.