Re: TI-H: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!

try looking at the page now!!!!  While you wine people can update pages
faster then you can type!  I took credit for what I changed on it!  In no
way did I say I made it.  I repeatly say that the software and chip I use is
from bryan and I simply modified the design of eeprom mem it self.  Stop
saying things that are not true.
John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the EuP
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware