Re: TI-H: My calculator exploded!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: My calculator exploded!!!

Okay, After I got over my arrogance of it says three voltsd, it must be
3V.  I tested it and it turns out that it is actually running AT SIX
VOLTS when the switch is set to three.  This is ODD all the options on
the adaptor are higher than rated.  But it works.  Oh well.
~Larry C.
Larry1492@juno.com