Re: TI-H: Sources

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Sources

> Hey, for power supplies, and 2.5mm stereo jacks...  Try MCM Electronics
> They are the missing link between Radio Shack and Digikey.  LOTS of audio
> stuff too.  I just got the new catalog today (40A).
> http://www.mcmelectronics.com
> 1-800-543-4330

i can't believe everyone is having such trouble finding all these simple
parts :). my local radio shack (about a mile away) has them all. if anyone
is really desparately seeking something small like a 2.5mm jack, just
email me and we can work something out. i'd hate to see everybody paying
big bucks for mail order when they don't have to

Follow-Ups: References: