Re: TI-H: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!

great I;m waitng for teh Eup software driver cerator to give me rights to
modify it.  Welcome to John works and Happyware.  We will descuse your
parterner ship later if you would like to join as a programmer....... We
need someone for the up and coming 1 and 2 and mayb a 4 and 8 meg
version?!!!!!!!!!
John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the Exium and Exium Pro?
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware