Re: TI-H: A bizarre concoction of semmingly unrelated quips all linked

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: A bizarre concoction of semmingly unrelated quips all linked together in one message

Larry, I know that you can do things other than link with calcs.  Memory
expanders, speakers, a CBR, light flashers, and anything you are willing to
make will work with a Calc.  To do this, you have to use asm, or use a
microcontroller to read strings, but that would be pointless because it
would take too long.

I hope you are just jokeing.  If not, ask and I will give you some sites to
look at.

Grant Stockly