Re: TI-H: warranties

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: warranties

On Sat, 8 Nov 1997, Tony Do wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Nov 1997, Henrik Edlund wrote:
>
> > Wrong. The warranty on all TI graph-calculators is 2 years.
>
> You're mistaken.  On the package of my TI-83, right above the bar code, it
> says, "One-year Limited Warranty."

Strange... On all the ones I have owned/own (TI81, 85, 86, 92) the package
say "2 years warranty". I live in Sweden (Europe) so this may have
something to do with it. Maybe the warranty differs between USA and
Europe?

Henrik Edlund                    Piett Productions
piett@piett.com              http://www.piett.com/

  "They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Naturally they became heroes."
                  Leia Organa of Alderaan, Senator