TI-H: Zee Infamous IR Links

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Zee Infamous IR Links

Alright everyone.  We've finally got a theoretically working IR link.  Three
to be exact.  Three working IR links.  Whoa.  That's beyond my wildest
expectations.   My problem is that i want to jump into this IR craze, and
build myself some links!!  But my problem is:

Where did all the plans go, and when will they be back?
Has anyone built any of these links and had success with them?
If so, where did you get the parts??  (I've searched, and have had limited
success with Digikey) and finally, which one is the best?!?!?

Thanks guys, and to Gregory Whitmore, when is your link going to be
back???????
                                                           I want to make me
some!!!

=)