Re: TI-H: ti webring for zshell stuff developers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti webring for zshell stuff developers

>I didn't mean to "Bite his head off", but I was trying to make a point.  I
>want the ring to be for developers, as I have said.  And I'm not getting
>much response for one.  So I guess no one really wants one.  If no else says
>they would like to have one for the TI-community, I will just drop the idea
>completely (possibly  :)  We'll just have to see.

If you really want this to be for the TI-Community, then why do it just for
ZShell developers?  besides, setting up a webring can be a total pain in the
ass, so why go through the hassle of creating a whole new ring when there's
already a ring waiting there?

-Brandon Turok
http://members.aol.com/windowswiz/