Re: TI-H: Rom Dump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Rom Dump

Osma Suominen wrote:

> It's a modified RAM backup, and I haven't heard of a way to make a
> program similar to ZShell on a TI-82, because it has no Custom menu or
> anything like that. You need a way to start the shell, and I think it's
> impossible to run programs from the 82's RAM.

If a person was willing, they could sacrifice one little function on
their calculator in order to provide a way in.  I mean, you don't REALLY
need the 10^x function, it's quite easy to hit 1,0,^.  I'm sure there
are other functions which are solely there for convenience, and could be
sacrificed for the coolness of an OS82.

--
Jake Robb
  "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice