Re: TI-H: Multimaster I2C routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Onceler wrote:
> But doing it requires some ideas, especially ideas on what the
> network could be used for. I can imagine chatting and games, but is
> there anything else we'd like to do with a TI network? (It could be
> wire, infrared, radio or anything...just think about the possible uses
> for such a network.)

Does anyone have any idea about what TI thinks about all of this stuff
around the ti-85... like the networking.. i mean it would be great for
them they could sell it as an educational tool... solid ti 85 or 92
networks in the class room for seeing and understanding the text or
graphs... that would be cool... getting your homework in a *.85g file
instead of some piece of paper...

MAndersen@dhvx20.csudh.edu
 Letting TI go and market some of this stuff is a BAD idea for most of us. When they market it, the prices will be horific (like the link cable). But it may be good to let them do it so they can develope it in their own labs, and then we can copy off of it :)  Who can tell?!
Follow-Ups: References: