Re: TI-H: Speaker again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Speaker again

On Mon, 21 Jul 1997 19:22:51 +0200 Mathieu Lafforgue
<evajohannes@chez.com> writes:
>Hello!
>
>Excuse me to bore you again with my awful questions, (i say that because
>can't for the moment answer to yours!)... Here is the queston
>
>Is there a risk to damage the TI92 or 85 in using incorrectly the i/o
port ?
>Is it important to know the + and the - for a speaker?
>That's all for the moment
>

>Thanks,
>
>OO  Johannes EVA                      OO

Well, I broke mine just by using it to much, possibly by using a non-TI
2.5 mm stereo jack... didn't fit exactly right.  Anyway, it wasn't
anything electrical, the casing around it just crumbled.  Right now my 92
is at TI for repairs (luckily still under warrenty).  So what I'm saying
is, be careful about physically damaging it, cause it's not too sturdy.

Daniel Plaisted
-dsplaisted@juno.com